Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'll be seeing you.

The sky never looked so empty.
We took the stars and put them on the tar in Bentley's.
It's sad to wake up to this world of absence
'Cause things just ain't been the same since Dad left.
My veins run numb and the blood pumps red
I'd give every single drop to see your face again...

Life won't stop so I'm following my other foot
Cheers, another day of writing for the books.

My fears have turned into catastrophe
I'm at the brink, what is happening?
I can't hear you, so I stare at my finger;
with your ring that reminds me of the bigger picture.

You're the reason I continue to wander down this road
Hoping that someday I'll find home.
Till this day and beyond I'll believe in you
'Cause one day could turn the page and I'll be seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment