Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You



You opened a door that I covered in shadows,
Now forceful enjoyment is just one of my battles.
What a hideous sight;
This thread of my life,
Once wrapped so tight
Came unraveled.

Do you know what it's like to feel numb?
When you can't detour pain from love?

I hate you.
I love you. I need you.
I see you.
I breathe you.
For the suffering I've endured I hope your karma defeats you.

Your words coat my helpless struggle with nails
Why should I hurt when I prevail?
You figured me out, shame on me.
You won't let me pour my heart out,
This blood remains stained on me.

You know that your games wicked
Our song plays over in my head, damn I miss it.
You got the best of me, shit I gave you my world..
I feel sorry for myself that I still miss you girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment